Saturday 13 July 2024

Actress Sydney Sweeney's AI-generated portrait her Mediterranean getaway to the picturesque Greek Islands is giving us serious wanderlust!

 



Actress Sydney Sweeney's  AI-generated portrait  her Mediterranean getaway to the picturesque Greek Islands is giving us serious wanderlust!




suggested comments

 

  • "Wow, I'm shocked. A celebrity reacted to a thing. How original."
  • "I bet Sydney Sweeney's reaction was totally genuine and not at all staged for publicity"
  • "I'm not saying I've seen better AI-generated portraits on a fridge, but..."
  • "This is the most exciting thing I've read all day...said no one ever"
  • "I'm impressed. I didn't know it was possible to write so much about so little"


https://www.instagram.com/p/C8r9u-uSjr5/

No comments:

Post a Comment